[AG-TECH] Autoplace?

Randy Groves randy at redwood.rt.cs.boeing.com
Thu Sep 20 12:44:58 CDT 2001

The problem with the IE browser I've mentioned brought out to me again
that I haven't mastered the autoplace function.  Unfortunately, I can't
seem to find any docs for this.  The VIC User's Guide (old, obviously,
since it's dated 1998 - but it is for 2.8) doesn't even mention it.

Can anyone point me in the direction of either a newer VIC doc or some AG
docs that talk about this?

I guess the related question is - does anybody use it?  And what is the
common usage?  I also looked in the 'Startup your Node' guide with no
success.

Thanks much!!

-randy