[AG-TECH] IE as default browser in AGSetup1-0-1

Randy Groves randy at redwood.rt.cs.boeing.com
Thu Sep 20 12:40:06 CDT 2001

Well, I just sidestepped the whole thing by making Netscape my
default.  Not a problem any more.  I tried to start up a new window in IE
as you suggest, and the NEW window was defaulted to the AG Venue screen
and IT reset the venue.  Not sure if the AG venue page 'stuck' somehow or
whether it was the default.  It didn't seem so, since starting up IE
fresh, with no AG venue page open got me to the default - which seems to
be set at msn.com.