[AG-TECH] Gentner AP-Ware?

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Sep 6 12:29:20 CDT 2001

At 09:53 AM 9/6/2001 -0700, Randy Groves wrote:
>Anybody have any experiences (good or bad) with this?  It seems to require
>a firmware upgrade, which gives me a little pause.  Are the preset files
>compatible?

We're running it on one of our AP400s and it seems to work fine. The
firmware upgrade went without a hitch. The presets should be kept within
the device itself, and can be loaded into APware if you tell it to
initialize itself from the device state.

I prefer the new APWare interface as it has a more logical grouping of mic
level adjustments & meters.

--bob