[AG-TECH] AG users feedback & AG-Community mailing list

Allan Spale aspale at evl.uic.edu
Wed Sep 5 12:56:36 CDT 2001

Unless I was removed from this list, it does not generate a lot of e-mail.

>From the experience of working on the testing group involved with AGiB
packaging, there is an AG development team lead by Lisa Childers (ANL) and
Russ Wolf (Boston University), but there is no specific web page (that I
know of) related to AG development and no mailing list for development
that I know of.

This information is as accurate as I know it to be.  Anyone can correct me
or add to what I wrote if I miscommunicated something.

Allan
EVL/UIC
node-op