[AG-TECH] Gentner Echo Cancellation

Jeff W. Boote boote at ucar.edu
Fri May 25 11:56:39 CDT 2001

Ok, I have a question for you gentner aficionados out there...

How can I verify that echo cancellation is working without another node
involved? When echo cancellation is not working - everyone else hears the echo,
not me.  As far as I can tell, I am using the correct settings, but my node
introduces echo.  (And, I had to dismantle our node this week to move all our
hardware to another location.) I would like to verify that echo cancellation is
working in the gentner before putting everything back together - I'm wondering
if there is a hardware problem with my gentner... Is there a simple way to
verify it?

jeff
--
Jeff W. Boote  <boote at ucar.edu>      The more that you read, the more
Software Engineer                    things you will know.  The more