[AG-TECH] Transmission feeback

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Fri May 25 11:05:33 CDT 2001

If I understand what is being asked, I believe we are configuring the
gentner for mix minus one. The gentner has a matrix mixer in it, and the
signal we send back to the codec (audio capture PC) is the local
microphones only, not the remote audio. (I'm going from the definition of
mix minus that I found on http://www.telos-systems.com/techtalk/mixminus.htm).

--bob