[AG-TECH] Help on Beaconviewer

Ravikiran Madduri maddrav at charlie.cns.iit.edu
Wed Mar 14 14:50:39 CST 2001

Hi
Thank you very much for your quick reponse.I figure out the problem as i
was working on it for past 2 months.But i wrote a program that does the
work of archiving the multicast status over a period of time.I really
appreciate your help.But i have some more questions
1.How can i create my character in MUD
2.How should i subscribe to ag-tech mailing llist
Thank you in advance
Ravikiran