[AG-TECH] Help on Beaconviewer

Ravikiran Madduri maddrav at charlie.cns.iit.edu
Wed Mar 14 14:53:25 CST 2001

Hi
Thank you bob for your quick response and follow up.I am currently
developing a program in Java to archive the multicast status of AG.I am
almost done with the program.Iam piping the data into a database with a
timestamp.Hope you can help us out in working out the problems we may face
while building our node.
Ravikiran