[AG-TECH] Scroll bars on video tool?

lujian lujian at nlsde.buaa.edu.cn
Mon Jun 4 20:41:56 CDT 2001

The Mash project (http://www.openmash.org/) has a intergrated environment called collaborator that can do VIC scrollbar.
But collaborator is very slow when receiving many vic data. and it is developed using Otcl,which makes it more difficult to modify and use it to our pure tcl VIC.

在 2001-5-31 14:45:00 您写道:
>Any possibility that someone will add scroll bars on the video tool?  Right
>now on a 1024x768 screen with 40 feeds, I can barely see the bottom row,
>and I've had as many as 52 on the screen at a time (but that was on a
>1280x1024 screen, which it looks like my projectors may not support).
>
>Now this is a newbie question - as there may be a way to select what I see,
>but at this time I don't know what it might be.
>
>It seems that with the addition of more nodes, that this will only get worse...
>
>-randy

Lu Jian
National Lab of Software Development Environment
Beijing University of Aeronautics & Astronautics
P.R.C.

phone: 86-10-82317603
fax: 86-10-82317619
email:lujian at nlsde.buaa.edu.cn