[AG-TECH] Hi-quality video

lujian lujian at nlsde.buaa.edu.cn
Sun Jul 22 19:52:21 CDT 2001

Andy Quay,
      FYI, I also tried NV large mode in linux on my BOSER602 card(bt848), it can capture 704*576size video very stable.
	I set quality to 2, and bandwidth to 20Mbps. It has acceptable video quality. I run VIC on this mode for over 24hrs and find it still work.
	but the Network bandwidth usage is quite high, usually 5~10 Mbps, sometimes even 15~20Mbps.

在 2001-7-22 15:07:00 您写道:
>Let me clarify my question... We are building two AccessGrids and are in
>need of the ability to deliver 640x480 at 30 fps high quality streams
>(NTSC), such as MPEG-2 or M-JPEG, in addition to the traditional h.261 video
>streams used by the Access Grid today. Anybody have any ideas or experience?
>

>Andy Quay
>Associate Director
>Digital Worlds Institute
>University of Florida

Lu Jian
National Lab of Software Development Environment
Beijing University of Aeronautics & Astronautics
P.R.C.

phone: 86-10-82317603
fax: 86-10-82317619
email:lujian at nlsde.buaa.edu.cn