[AG-TECH] AGN Computer Specs

Don Morton morton at cs.umt.edu
Wed Jan 10 09:18:24 CST 2001

Robert Olson wrote:

> >  I was coming at this from
> > the point that, up to now they've probably dealt with folks who
> > do this every day, but now the dummies like me are coming out,
> > and not necessarily looking at the specs in the way they'd hoped.
> > I recall my real motivation for going with the SAG specs was just
> > a sense of confidence that getting "those" machines would eliminate
> > compatibility problems.
>
> That was the intent, sigh. My apologies, Don.

No problem, I knew this was going to be an adventure
and learning experience when I jumped in.  I decided
I'd rather see us somewhere at the beginning of the
"AG Phenomenon" than to play it safe and jump in
several years down the road.  The problems are
such that I can "adjust" - just trying to find the
best way to adjust at this point.
--
Don Morton                     http://www.cs.umt.edu/u/morton/
Department of Computer Science       The University of Montana