[AG-TECH] DEADLINES -- Talks -> Proceedings -> AG Retreat 2001

Mark Hereld hereld at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jan 4 17:51:21 CST 2001

We plan on handing all attendees a hardcopy of the "Proceedings of AG
Retreat 2001", which now looms ominously in the very near future.

I don't know about you, but at Access Grid Central, we're pulling our
drafts together for Friday January 12th so that we can bang them into final
form early the following week.  You SHOULD be doing something along those
lines, too.  These are the dates you need to know about:

	Friday, January 12th:  FINAL TALK TITLES

	Thursday, January 18th: FINAL PAPERS DUE

	Friday, January 19th:  "AG Retreat Proceedings Massive Xerox Day"

Check http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/~hereld/DAAGR.html for the most
up-to-date version of the Retreat Agenda to see if:

	we've got you down for your talk

	we've got your title

	we've spelled your name right

Warning: as of this writing, the Agenda is extremely tentative in it's
organizational detail.  Don't trust time.... yet.

Yours Indirectly,

	fauxTerry
	representing: virtualTerry
	speaking for: Terry Disz, V1.0

Disclaimer: Dates Subject to Change, void where prohibited.