[AG-TECH] call for ag site participation

Leslie Southern leslie at osc.edu
Fri Jan 5 09:47:18 CST 2001

Hi,

The Alliance PACS group is offering an MPI workshop on March 27 & 28,
2001 over the Access Grid. We are currently looking for sites with
AG nodes that are willing to participate as remote hosts of the
workshop.  This will involve some local arrangements and support. A
general workshop announcement is available at
   http://alliance.osc.edu/mpi/

It includes a link to OSC's local arrangements page (there will be one
for each participating site).

When the remote host sites are known, we will be issuing another
announcement calling for participants in the workshop.

We realize that this message is likely to get forwarded to various lists
and apologize for the potential confusion.  If you have any
questions, please feel free to contact us.

-Leslie