[AG-TECH] Call for Pointers to Existing AG Documentation

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Thu Jan 4 15:54:23 CST 2001

Greetings,

As part of the Alliance's documentation effort, we are compiling a list of
pointers to existing AG documentation. We will use this list to help new
users find the information they need, and would like to use some or all
of these documents as inspiration for or possibly (with the authors'
permission) building blocks of upcoming manual(s). Your contributions to
this list will be much appreciated, and you will be credited for your
work.

If you have documentation you would like to contribute to this collection
(either already web-based or existing in another format), please send me:

* Either the URL (preferred) or the file
* Instructions on how to properly credit the author(s) (ie, the author(s)
name(s) and affiliations, and/or any necessary copyright information)

It would be most helpful to have this information by Friday, January 12,
2001.

More information on the documentation effort will be available at the
retreat, so stay tuned.

Yours,
Jennifer Teig von Hoffman
Analyst/Consultant III