[AG-TECH] Starting Virtual Venue on a display computer...

Jay Beavers jbeavers at microsoft.com
Thu Feb 1 21:03:08 CST 2001

I'm able to sucessfully start virtual venue, enter a room, etc.  The DRM,
MUD, and VIC windows open correctly.  In DRM I see Connected and a flashing
Heartbeat.  However, the VIC window stays at Waiting for Video...

Is there some additional step I need to take?  Do I need to test my
multicast capability with Beacon and if so is there a precompiled
distribution that will work with my agapps Java runtime?

 - jcb