[AG-TECH] Finite Element Seminar (and BEER)

Don Morton morton at cs.umt.edu
Tue Dec 11 07:42:02 CST 2001

Mike Daw wrote:

> By the way, I don't think this counts as "calling in your chips" seeing as
> the remote participants are getting something out of it. (Or were you
> talking about the chips to go with your beer?!)

Ya know, there's nothing I like better than the British tradition
of putting vinegar on their chips (accompanied by a pint of
Guinness, of course!).  So, although those weren't the chips
I had in mind, now you have me thinking in that direction :)

--
   Don Morton                   http://MRoCCS.cs.umt.edu/~morton/
   Department of Computer Science       The University of Montana