[AG-TECH] Polycom ViaVideo

Gary Refka grefka at insors.com
Mon Dec 17 14:39:38 CST 2001

We've been poking around in this area but have not tried the Polycom device
yet but we have had success with some other devices that provide the echo
cancellation needed.  We use these devices for the single user system that
we offer and don't see these working in a full Access Grid environment.
These devices just don't offer the coverage required for the large spaces
that most nodes are in.  A Soundsation type device works but as you stated,
only for a smaller room or area.

Gary A. Refka
Senior Sales Engineer
INSORS Integrated Communications, Inc.