[AG-TECH] Voyager Playback Problems

Mike Daw mike.daw at man.ac.uk
Wed Dec 12 06:13:21 CST 2001

I am having problems with playing back Voyager sessions. I was having
problems a few weeks ago when I was trying it too, but they were different.
Can anyone help?

A few weeks ago, when I invoked a session, I got the video stream with
'Voyager Playback Laurens Presen' on it, but no other video. My audio worked
fine - I could hear the playback from RAT.

Today, when I invoke a session, I get no video stream (not even the 'Voyager
Playback Laurens Presen' one) and the only site I see in RAT is me.

I am assuming that if it all works, then I should see video streams in VIC
and audio streams in RAT as if the meeting is live.

I have assiduously followed instructions in
http://www-fp.mcs.anl.gov/voyager/AGVenuesUserGuide.htm

Mike Daw
Computer Services for Academic Research (CSAR)
Manchester Computing, Kilburn Building, University of Manchester,
Manchester M13 9PL, UK
Tel: +44 (0)161 275 7026 Fax: +44 (0)161 275 6800
Email: mike.daw at man.ac.uk
http://www.mcc.ac.uk