[AG-TECH] RH 7.1 and video instability

Wesley Lau (DSD student -DAA) wklau at george.lbl.gov
Tue Aug 14 18:29:31 CDT 2001

I suspect my video capture box instability is due to an interrupt
conflict.  I am using three WinTV Hauppauge cards in an Asus P3V4X MB.
Acording to /proc/pci, two TV cards and the USB controller are sharing
IRQ 9, and one TV card and ethernet card are sharing IRQ 5.

I'll try disabling the USB controller and removing one of the unused TV
cards (on IRQ 9) and see what happens.  My video machine has mysteriously
begun working again, btw.  Anyone know how I might force the TV cards to
use different interrupts?  The TV cards have no jumpers and are all PCI.

thanks
wes