[AG-TECH] RH 7.1 and video instability

Randy Groves randy.groves at boeing.com
Tue Aug 14 13:14:09 CDT 2001

I'm running my video box (am I assuming correctly that you mean the video
capture box?) on 7.1 and have had no problems.  I have been keeping the
installation up to the latest versions on Robert's Linux site (well at
least current as of 7 weeks ago, before my vacation).  We're using the
Hauppage 401 cards.

-randy