[AG-TECH] AG 1.0 and sym53c8xx driver

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Aug 1 10:57:20 CDT 2001

The easiest thing to do at this point may be to try an installation of a
clean RedHat 7.1 installation followed by the installation of the AG RPMs
from the CD. You can find a list of required RPMs in the file
RedHat/base/comps on the CD, in the section that starts '1 Access Grid {'.

I'm working on a mechanism for distribution of the current software via the
web, like I had before, but better maintained. This is becoming a growing
problem.

--bob