"Re: [AG-TECH] lighting" - Cameras?

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Apr 30 12:43:53 CDT 2001

We've got some of them (I don't remember the model). They're apparently
meant to work as fill lighting to augment standard room lighting. The video
you get looks really nice, but they are pretty obnoxious -- to have good
effect, they need to be fairly close to the people they are illuminating,
and are uncomfortably bright.

--bob