"Re: [AG-TECH] lighting" - Cameras?

Michael Grobe grobe at raven.cc.ukans.edu
Mon Apr 30 12:26:01 CDT 2001

hello:

also on this subject, i recently saw some Navitar lights in a local
video conference showroom....more info at

   http://www.navitar.com/

they say they attenuate the flicker problem and have a suitable temperature.

apparently there are 2 models.

has anyone worked with these lights? if so, which models, and how did
they perform?

:michael grobe