[AG-TECH] Audio station problems.

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Apr 23 11:11:05 CDT 2001

When you go into a room, are there any error messages in the terminal in
which arm-eventlistener was started?

Does the arm show itself as being connected? Is there a heartbeat showing?

You are right, the quotes are key in starting rat from the command line.
Internally they are not needed because of the mechanism used within the arm
to start the process.

--bob