[AG-TECH] Audio station problems.

Chris Geddings cegeddin at colltech.com
Mon Apr 23 10:50:18 CDT 2001

Hello,
I'm having a problem with my audio station.  When I go into a venue,
specifically the Test Room, rat doesn't seem to fire off on the
audio station.  I notice that the command line that arm-eventlistner
attempts to fire off rat with is:
/usr/local/ag/bin/rat -t 127 -C Test Room 233.2.171.39/42000

When I use this syntax in a different window, rat complains about
an invalid address.

When I enclose the words "Test Room" in quotes, rat fires off no
problem.

This audio station was installed from the AG RedHat ISO.

arm-eventlistener is from the ag-vrm-1.05-1.

Thanks,
Chris