[AG-TECH] RE: April 13th Meeting

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Fri Apr 6 15:35:06 CDT 2001

Fred,

I've put this test session on my calendar for 12:30 - 2:30PM PDT (3:30 -
5:30 PM EDT). Thank you for organizing this.

I hope that somebody on the organizing committee can provide an agenda
soon, so we can determine what technical preparations are necessary (and
therefore what we need to test during the cruise in addition to basic
audio and video).

- Jennifer