[AG-TECH] RE: April 13th Meeting

Raquell M. Holmes raquell at bu.edu
Sun Apr 8 08:12:19 CDT 2001

For the agenda, there will primarily be presentations with a round of
discussions towards the end of the day. People will have powerpoint
presentations which we are collecting and will have available for download
from a site that will be set up on Monday.

Is there more  that you need to know for the technical preparations?