[AG-TECH] RE: April 13th Meeting

fred at cs.washington.edu fred at cs.washington.edu
Fri Apr 6 15:16:28 CDT 2001

I'm afraid our room isn't currently available after 1pm PDT.  I might be
able to negotiate the extra hour.  I'll let you know.

As I said earlier to a slightly different set of people:

I second the proposal for a test, especially since this will be our
first ever attempt to host a "real" AG event.  The space here is also a
conference room that tends to get fully booked, so I should reserve a
time for testing right away.

I'll propose Wednesday between 12:30 and 2:30 PDT.  Other times,
particularly on Tuesday and Wednesday are still available if I move
fast.   I also set aside one hour prior to the meeting 8-9am PDT, but I
prefer to have tested before then.

Fred