Agenda for PACS meeting cruise, Mon 10/2

Kyle Camarda kyle at tal.engr.ukans.edu
Fri Sep 29 15:25:09 CDT 2000

Hello All,

  A cruise to prepare us for the 10/3 PACS meeting will be held on Monday,
October 2nd, 2:30 - 4:00 Central Time, in the Full Sail room.  We feel
that it is very important for all participating sites to be present.
These are the sites I am aware of who are participating:

	ACCESS-DC
	Argonne National Laboratory
	Boston University
	Maui High Performance Computing Center
	NCSA
	OSC
	University of Kansas
	University of Kentucky
	University of New Mexico

The agenda for the cruise will be as follows:

2:30 - 2:45, general audio check, have all sites connect to telco
2:45 - 3:15, test DPPT masters around the various sites (server at OSC)
3:15 - 4:00, switch to telco for audio site-by-site, with ANL as bridge

We will provide the web page address, phone number for telco and voice
backchannels, and the hostname of the DPPT server on Monday.  We will use
the Full Sail room of the Virtual Venue MUD for operator communications,
so please be present in that room during the cruise.  If you have any
further questions, feel free to contact me or the other members of the
technical team (Jennifer Teig von Hoffman at BU, Leslie Southern at OSC).
Thanks, and see you all on Monday.

Kyle Camarda
The University of Kansas
camarda at ukans.edu