PACS Meeting Presentation Materials (fwd)

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Fri Sep 29 12:55:52 CDT 2000

Hi Mary,

Please update the list of sites for Monday's cruise and Tuesday's meeting
based on the list below.

And an aside to everybody on ag-tech: Kyle is sending out information
later today about Monday's cruise. Please watch your mail for this. Also,
if you think you're not in this meeting, PLEASE read the list below to
make sure!

Thanks,
Jennifer