Calling All NodeOps for Petsc Tutorial

Lisa Childers childers at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Sep 29 18:30:47 CDT 2000

Dear OSC, BU, ANL, NCSA, NDU, UKY and UNM NodeOps:

Please join me in Full Sail on
	Monday, October 2nd
	at 1pm CDT
for a techie nanoCruise for the upcoming petsc tutorial.

Agenda includes practicing with vnc, dppt and gentner presets.
	- I will provide vnc batch and config files on Monday.  You should have the
windows vnc viewer installed on your AG display machine BEFORE the 1pm
cruise.  The windows vnc viewer can be downloaded from
http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/.
	- dppt server will be sapphire.mcs.anl.gov.
	- Ensure that you can run the gentner software, and have the three presets
defined.  Documentation can be found at
http://www-fp.mcs.anl.gov/fl/accessgrid/gentner_audio_presets.htm.

If you haven't already done so, please send me the ip addresses and names of
your node's display, audio and video machines.

Thanks,
Lisa