Technical Side of the PACS mtg

Ken Bishop kbishop at ukans.edu
Tue Oct 3 21:56:03 CDT 2000

Hello!

I want to give a special thank you and well done kudo
to the team that made today's PACS meeting go as smoothly
as it did.  You exceeded my expectations!

Special kudos go to Jennifer (Producer), Leslie (DPPT
slide Manager), and Kyle Camarda [University of KS] (Tech.
Director).  Note: Kyle coached a green team of operators
at the ACCESS center (via the voice channel) all day-- without
his work, we would not have had ACCESS in the meeting!

Best Regards

Ken Bishop

p.s. For those who didn't realize it-- PACS plowed ground today
with a first--- Distributed Access Grid event management. KAB