thanks from ACCESS-DC for your support (fwd)

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Tue Oct 3 17:47:58 CDT 2000

Please see below from Janet, with her thanks for our help related to
today's PACS meeting.

Also, add some thanks from me. We were up against quite a few difficulties
today, and were able to make it work. The technology supported the
meeting, and did not substantially detract from it -- and given what we
were up against, that's quite an accomplishment. Thanks everybody!

- Jennifer