VIC Trouble on NT 4.0

Bob Riddle bdr at internet2.edu
Wed Jun 14 05:59:21 CDT 2000

I've been tryint to run the new vic on win2k with similiar results.  Can you
tell me where you got the older unpatched version?  I guess I'd like to try
it and see if it works more reliability.

--
Bob Riddle (bdr at internet2.edu)  Technologist,Internet2
3025 Boardwalk, Suite 100       Ann Arbor, Michigan  48108