Rat 4.2.3 + mixer

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jun 8 15:44:27 CDT 2000

I was just trying this out on my machine that has I think the same card
(ES1371-based AudioPCI). lspci calls it a:

Ensoniq ES1371 [AudioPCI-97] (rev 08)

ossmix sez

Selected mixer 0/AudioPCI 97 (CRY13/0x43525913)

The rat at

http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/~olson/AG/Software/Linux/rat-4.2.4-oss-a2.tar.gz

has been modified to not touch the master volume at startup. I don't see it
touching the line level at all either when I start or when I adjust other
levels.

--bob