IGRID demos

Terry Disz disz at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jul 13 16:38:39 CDT 2000

Hi,

I am trying to finalize demos, audiences and presenters for the IGRID AG
event from Japan next week. I know about the following participants

Kansas - Audience
Maui - Audience
Boston – JTVH presenting
Utah  - Audience
Argonne – VIZ demo, Audience
Nestor - presenter
Steve Tuecke - presenter
Maybe Sandra or someone from systems – presenter – Chiba city talk?

Audiences are important to provide AG interaction - questions to presenters,
field comments from show floor visitors, etc.

The times  (CDT) are
Press Tour – Monday 12:00 midnight to 2:00 am
Demos	- Tuesday and Wednesday, 8:30 pm to 10:30 pm

If the presenters limit themselves to about 15 minutes, each person would
need to demo about 4 times over the 3 days. Of course, we don’t know how
much time we will need to devote to audience interaction and conversing with
visitors on the show floor in Japan, so things could change dramatically.

Will everyone named above confirm by return email your availability for
these three nights? Anyone I have missed, also please let me know of your
interest in participating either as audience or speaker.

I will provide a tentative schedule after we confirm who can be present
when.

Thanks very much,

Terry