IGRID demos

Maria Hancock mhancock at mhpcc.edu
Thu Jul 13 20:38:24 CDT 2000

Hi Terry,

Steve Karwoski has offered to be available and
we can draft others for audience duties.
Please let me know how we can best assist.

Thanks,

Maria

PS:  Terry, did anyone confirm/ask you about doing an AG demo with Maui, UNM and

ANL on Wednesday (July 19 from 9:30 - 10:30 am HST)? Originally we had asked
Lisa
but she was going to see if either you or Bob could fill in since she would be
in Japan.