GirlTECH ACCESS grid event on July 24th

Allison Clark aclark at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed Jul 12 18:49:07 CDT 2000

Hi,
Lisa Bievenue and I are at Maui High Performance Computing Center. They are
interested in participating in this event. The Maui Economic Development
Board (MEDB) have a grant from the U.S. Department of Labor to run a
program called Women in Technology (WIT) Program.

There is a 6 hour time difference. Can this be done? Like around 3:30 p.m
EST? That way it would be 9:30 a.m. in Maui. I am having email connection
problems so please make sure that Robert and  Cheryl of MHPCC are cc'd on
your response.