Oxygen GVX1 multiheaded display...

Richard Coffey richardc at cs.utah.edu
Thu Feb 3 16:59:42 CST 2000

Phew.

Well, we finally got our three-headed display machine working. Now if I can
only find a supplier of DFP cables... ;-)  (Actually, I did. Now it's a
question of the Chinese new year...)  All three of our display cards are
3DLabs Oxygen GVX1 video cards. These cards are geometry accelerated, and
scored quite high on our "SCIRun" benchmark* for OpenGL under NT. They will
be connected to our Sharp Notevision NV7 DLP projectors via the Digital Flat
Panel connector.  Hopefully, this will produce a kick-ass picture on the
wall!

More news later,
Richard ;-)

* Be sure to check out our video card performance test web site.  Soon to
include Viewperf marks for Xi Graphics' 3D Accelerator X server as well as
the DRI Viewperf marks (as soon as we can get it to work! ;-)
http://www.sci.utah.edu/boardshop/benchmarks.html