(fwd) NANOG 18 + multicast help

Tony Rimovsky tony at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Feb 3 16:38:26 CST 2000

This conference is a technical networking conference, but I thought there
might be several people on this list interested tuning in to watch.

NANOG = North American Network Operator's Group

----- Forwarded message from Greg Shepherd <shep at network-services.uoregon.edu> -----

----- End forwarded message -----