Oxygen GVX1 multiheaded display...

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Feb 9 09:24:08 CST 2000

I've now got our library set up with five heads, three Voodoo3 3000 PCI,
one G400 AGP, one G200 PCI. Dunno about OpenGL accell or anything, but
ddraw vic works great and Win2K Just Worked with alla cards.

A note on Win2k and G400: the current (beta) drivers for this card only
allow a dual-head resolution of 1600x600 max.. so not usable as two heads
of an AG node. Works great for one tho.

--bob