17 April Script

Bill Nickless nickless at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Apr 17 11:33:28 CDT 2000

At 06:15 AM 4/17/2000 -1000, Margaret Lewis wrote:
>All,
>
>MHPCC is not sure that they will be on line. All was working of Friday and
>Bill was going to down multicast config to our router. When we went up to
>work on Sunday our NT (video) machine was having a networking problem.
>Lots of trouble shooting but no resolution. We will try a few things to
>resolve the issue this am -- but with the time difference there is a good
>chance we won't make it.

Just for the record,  I'm about ready to start doing the multicast
configuration of your router now.  That's my primary task for the next hour
or so.
===
Bill Nickless    http://www.mcs.anl.gov/people/nickless      +1 630 252 7390
PGP:0E 0F 16 80 C5 B1 69 52 E1 44 1A A5 0E 1B 74 F7     nickless at mcs.anl.gov