17 April Script

Margaret Lewis mlewis at mhpcc.edu
Mon Apr 17 11:15:44 CDT 2000

All,

MHPCC is not sure that they will be on line. All was working of Friday and Bill
was going to down multicast config to our router. When we went up to work on
Sunday our NT (video) machine was having a networking problem. Lots of trouble
shooting but no resolution. We will try a few things to resolve the issue this
am -- but with the time difference there is a good chance we won't make it.

We will keep you posted on our progress -- Ernie you will need to think of
alternative if we are not on line for Chautauqua discussion. I suggest that we
get BU and UNM to do the talking since they were host sites last year.

Sorry -- we will continue to work on the issue.

Margaret

--
Margaret Lewis, AD of Marketing and Outreach
MHPCC, 550 Lipoa Parkway, Kihei, Maui, HI  96753
mlewis at mhpcc.edu