Update on Wed 5 pm: Talking Circle - President Clinton Demo]

Evans Craig ecraig at ahpcc.unm.edu
Wed Apr 12 18:00:30 CDT 2000

This is the issue we must address with the 'Digital Talking Circle.' As quoted
from Clinton's "REMARKS BY THE PRESIDENT AT DIGITAL DIVIDE KICK-OFF":

> We will visit Shiprock, New Mexico, a small town in the Navajo
> Nation, to demonstrate the unique challenges faced by geographically
> remote Indian reservations.

The Digital Talking Circle process page will be at:
http://www.eot.ahpcc.unm.edu/DTC.htm

Evans Craig

--

Ahe'hee! (Thank You!)
Evans

Native American Distance Education Community
http://www.eot.ahpcc.unm.edu/Community/

Tribal Computational Science Program
http://www.eot.ahpcc.unm.edu/Tribal/

Countdown to Supercomputing® - Online
http://www.eot.ahpcc.unm.edu/Countdown99/

===========  Any class, from anywhere, for anybody, today!!  ===========

            Evans Craig - Education, Outreach, & Training Mgr.
                           http://www.eot.ahpcc.unm.edu
              Albuquerque High Performance Computing Center
                     at the University of New Mexico

               V (505) 277-9544         F (505) 277-8235

     Mitakuye Oyasin, we are all related, we are all Of Community.