New dppt (snapshot 3)

Tom Coffin tcoffin at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 11 10:31:34 CDT 2000

good stuff.

question: It seems that the display machine struggles with all
the vic info as it is - does running a master on the display
eat more cpu than running a client?

(In the past I have run dppt's on a seperate
 machine and have used a video switch to
 project the image during performance time
 for example: master from a laptop at the podium
 so the lecturer can control)

Tom Coffin .......................... tcoffin at ncsa.uiuc.edu