New dppt (snapshot 3)

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Apr 11 10:19:03 CDT 2000

I've placed a new distributed PowerPoint snapshot on the AG software
download page. The main change in this one is the addition of the arguments
to control where and how the presentation is displayed.

The -win argument will cause the presentation to come up in a window
(current client.bat behavior). The -pos and -size arguments cause the
presentation to come up as a non-bordered non-movable window (like the
curernt master.bat behavior, but customizable).

This means we can more easily run a master on the display machine, or put
up a non-bordered client on the display. See the various batch files that
come with the distribution for more.

--bob