test cruise Monday, April 10th

Terry Disz disz at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Apr 10 14:54:00 CDT 2000

All,

Despite local multicast being out at Argonne, we had a very successful
cruise today.

We at ANL used the telecon and Utah first patched us into the grid. OSC got
the dppt server and master code installed and working while several of us
acted as clients - cool stuff.

After Utah bailed, OSC got us patched in through their gentner and learned
to get the levels set right.

These are two key skills that the Chautauqua sites need to acquire so we
were heartened to see such good success.

Next cruise Wednesday - we'd like other sites to install and learn to use
the dppt code as both master and clients.

See ya then.

Terry