Access Grid Demo Request

Margaret Lewis mlewis at mhpcc.edu
Fri Sep 17 13:52:16 CDT 1999

All,

MHPCC would like to tentative schedule an Access Grid demo:

Date:  Wednesday, Sept. 22nd

Time:  9:30 am HST, 1:30 pm MDT, 2:30 pm CDT, 3:30 pm EDT

Event: Demo for Col. J. Heald

Site Coordinator: Margaret Lewis and Steve Karwoski

I would like to request that UNM (Frank or Ernie), ANL (any of the tech team who
could answer tech questions -- especially around security issues), and Access
Center DC (Janet or Tom -- to show connectivity to DC area) to attend. Other
sites are welcome to join.

Col. J. Heald is deputy to General Paul, head of AFRL. This is a follow-up to
the demo that MHPCC did in early Sept. (my how time flies) for General Paul and
part of the growing interest of AFRL to explore the future usability of this
type of resource between the various AF labs.

We are in the process of finalizing details and time for this demo. Either Steve
or myself should provide an update shortly.

Margaret