Legislative Visit

Lisa Childers childers at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Oct 1 10:46:12 CDT 1999

Scott,

We'll be there.  Rep. Howard has visited ANL a few times - it will be good
to talk w/her again.  The 1-3pm time window is CDT, correct?

Ernie Herrara at the University of New Mexico has an AccessGrid demo
scheduled for that day at 2:00-2:30 CDT.  UNM will be showing the AG to Air
Force Corporate Information Officers.  In our experience, the more folks
interacting together on the grid, the more compelling the experience.  Is it
possible for you to coordinate with Ernie (Ernie Herrera) and John
Greenfield (green at arc.unm.edu) and perhaps get everyone on the grid at the
same time?

Lisa