Reminder - Access Grid Demo for IBM, Oct 1st

John A. Greenfield green at AHPCC.Unm.EDU
Fri Oct 1 10:48:55 CDT 1999

If anybody is going to be using powerpoint for this demo, they need to a
copy or an accessible url location to me and/or Margaret by 7:00 Maui time
(11:00 Mountain) so that we can get it downloaded by all the sites before
the start of the demo.

thanks
John Greenfield

 On Thu, 30 Sep 1999, Margaret Lewis wrote:

> Frank,
>
> Our schedule is so tight - we need to cut the access grid overview to 5 minutes
> to accommodate. If Rick is in town maybe he can do a verbal overview -- if not
> if you could do a verbal overview.
>
> New agenda:
>
> 8:00 - 8:05 - intro of sites
> 8:05 - 8:10 - Overview of Grid (Rick or Frank?)
> 8:10 - 8:17 - Robotics discussion
> 8:17 - 8:25 - Dicussion and Q&A
>

> Margaret

John Greenfield
green at arc.unm.edu
University of New Mexico
THE ALBUQUERQUE HIGH PERFORMANCE COMPUTING CENTER
Office # 505-277-8249
Direct # 505-277-9545
Fax #    505-277-8235